Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What to Wear Workshop


This weather is a bit of a shock to the system! It's a time when companies need to inspire and encourage their staff to be happier at work. Hang up your dripping umbrella and take off that bright coloured but soggy coat and lets see what you are wearing!!

Many workplaces realise the knock-on effect of good 'wellness' plans and team building experiences. No not the 'fall back and I'll catch you type' either :-) I am currently booked to do quite a few What to Wear Workshops which will create a buzz in the office or workplace and help individuals with an area of their life that so many people still struggle with.

I tailor each presentation to the company and demographic and trust me when I say this is a subject that interests EVERYONE. Men and women all need to get dressed in the morning and we all want to do this quickly while still looking age appropriate, smart, professional and modern. But with different colouring and body shapes, it can be a minefield.

Trying to emulate other people's style or look usually ends in disaster and disappointment. If only it were that easy!! If you paint your house, you get a painter. This is exactly the same. Think about how fun, yet educational a What to Wear Workshop would be for your business or work.

Trudi www.wardrobeflair.com

1 comment:

Janine said...

Now that is so cool, I love that employers are doing this for staff. When I was walking down lambton quay today in colour lol I was really noticing how everyone is dressing for winter in black and Grey. Ugh!!!!!! I am sure I stood out in my colour lol but I loved it.

Those poeple attending your sessions are going to love it....