Thursday, August 19, 2010

Question time!

That's right. You all know I love to waffle on about fashion, style, trends, cut, colour and pretty much anything associated with making men and women feel confident.

But lets get a little more interactive! Send me your requests for blogs. For instance the 'shoe' and skirt blog was requested by a client and likewise, in a few months time I shall do a full, detailed blog about swimwear.

But if you have a question, dilemma, problem etc, then send me an email at trudi@wardrobeflair.com and I shall be more than happy to help you out.

Trudi www.wardrobeflair.com

2 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh please give me a post about what to wear to a summer wedding! I have absolutely no idea what is suitable as I hardly ever go to weddings. I would love a dress to feel pretty in though.

Trudi Bennett said...

Sure thing Sarah. Shall do a blog about it next week.