Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jeez Jacqui E!




I love being signed up to the shops email lists. They send out great emails showing all the newest stuff! So I can sit at the computer in my slippers and look at lovely clothes (nice slippers mind...)

So Jacqui E, a firm favourite of mine has sent their latest offering. Why do I like Jacqui E? I love that their sizes range from 6-18. That rocks. I love that many of their items are feminine but look great for work. A nice combination.

Many a shapely woman has a Jacqui E dress. They seem to cut them very well with lower necklines, that fabulous band under the chest then an flattering A-line skirt. Not so many around nowadays, but if there is one, it's usually in Jacqui E.

Here are a few bits and pieces that I have liked the look of. Sorry warmies, only cool tones as far as I can see. Boo hoo.

Trudi www.wardrobeflair.com

1 comment:

Janine said...

oh I still have a voucher to use from there......love those items you have showing. I can now shop there and it feels good. I love thier dresses....