Monday, April 19, 2010

Bloomin great Blazers






I love Blazers. They can be worn for work, or with Jeans to look smart casual. Over dresses, with skirts. They are marvellous!

Not only are they versatile, but a well-cut blazer nips you in at the waist or if there isn't much of a waist, they create the illusion you have more of one.

I get really excited about some rather strange things :-) but two things I love are blazers and texture. So when someone decides to combine the two, I start to jump up and down on the spot with excitement (little things....)

My two favs at today are a warm tan coloured VELVET blazer at Sussans and a grey one in the EDC range at Esprit.

Sorry I couldn't find photos of the above mentioned blazers, but the photos I have chosen have similar styles.

Trudi www.wardrobeflair.com

2 comments:

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Oh Dear Trudi, I tried clothes shopping today. This may sound rather exciting as you know it doesn't happen often. Well I came home with a big fat nothing. Nothing I liked and a little poppet who didn't like anything much either. Except the giant cookie I bought to keep her quiet but that meant I couldn't go into the clothes shops any more either! What is one to do??

Trudi Bennett said...

The silver lining? You didn't spend money on something you are never going to wear!

What is one to do? Fraid you might have to leave cookie monster behind next time. Do you know what you need? Have you made a list?

Farmers quite good at moment. Shanton has good merino. Esprit good casual trousers and lovely simple stripped knitwear.

Keep trying! Don't give uuuuuupppp!