Saturday, March 20, 2010

Winter Wardrobe Freakout



Have you had it yet? Has there been enough cold days that you have ventured into your wardrobe/draws to pull out something to wear that is a bit warmer and gone...

a) OMG. I don't have any winter clothes!
b) Why is that jersey SO short and boxy and shrunken? Did I really wear that last year?
c) can I get away with wearing it again?
d) can I face wearing ANY of these so called winter clothes this year?
e) when is 'enough is enough?"
f) I think I am going to have to spend some money and go to the shops
g) Oh god. I have to go shopping. I hate shopping.
h) I'm so sick of buying the wrong clothes and feeling like they are just 'not right' for me but not knowing why.

a week goes by.........

Sigh. I think I might have to finally do something about this continuing problem with my wardrobe. I just didn't realise it was so bad. I think I heard of a woman who does this sort of thing? A friend of mine had it done and looks great now. And says she finds shopping SOOOOOOOOOOOO easy.

I think I might call her........

Brrrring brrrrring. "Hello, Wardrobe Flair, how can we help?".

Trudi www.wardrobeflair.com

No comments: